Friday 21 February 2014

Waffen SS

                                                     
I've had a Waffen SS army for some time that Shane Hill has painted up for me, but have not had the chance to use it in a game yet.

Here are some pics.


Bolt Action and Artizan Minis











Tank Hunters

10.5cm Battery

10.5cm Gun

10.5cm Gun

Pak40

Pak 40



Tamiya 1/48 Panthers Painted by Dave Baxter





1/48 King Tiger as is out of the box from Hobby Master.

1/48 Marder as is out of the box from Ultimate Soldier still available on Ebay.

1/48 flakpanzer as is out of the box from Ultimate Soldier picked up on Ebay.


The piece of terrain below is from "Architects of war", and is one of my favourites painted by my good friend John Diamond, who I play most of my wargames with.
Check out his blog, "Band of Wargame Brothers". It's in my favourite blogs list.



No comments:

Post a Comment