Thursday 30 January 2014

28mm 1980's Cold war Soviet Infantry.

Another one of my favourite periods was the Cold War.
Ever since the release of Force On Force's, Cold War Gone Hot , I have wanted to play a game in 28mm.
Collecting NATO forces was not to hard but, finding 1980's Cold War Soviets was rare with the minis from Mongrel minis no longer available.
The only minis I could get my hands on were the Eureka Cold War Soviets in NBC outfits.

Well just when I thought all hope was lost that fantastic sculptor, Kosta Herko has come up with these fantastic mid 1980's Soviet Motorised infantry.
Below are photos of the greens, but they are finished, cast and ready to go. I picked up three sets at Cancon from Eureka Miniatures and they are some of the best I have seen to date.

There are more on the way with, Soviet tank crew, Winter outfits with fur hats, and the Afghanistan range with the wide brim hats.










No comments:

Post a Comment